KSTU Fox 13 Television has an immediate opening for a PART-TIME AUDIO TECHNICIAN.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Audio Engineering Degree or technical certification preferred)
- Previous experience as an audio technician, preferably doing “live” on-air work in a news environment, knowledge of working news room.
- Aptitude for operating broadcasting equipment (i.e., Using Final Cut Pro, Master Control, Audio Consoles, Signal Processing, Live Music Performance Setup, IFB systems, Mix-Minus.)
- Legible penmanship skills and ability to maintain detailed official station and FCC logs and Audio logs.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and project a professional image while working under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of dependability and ability to work a variety of schedules including weekends and holidays to meet company needs.
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Prefer applicants with some post-high school education in a related field or equivalent
- Prefer applicants that are familiar with the operation of audio consoles, and other equipment such as wireless microphones, Live Music Performance Setup, Final Cut Pro.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: www.tribunemediacareers.com and enter job# 2015-43693 under keyword search.