KSTU-FOX 13 has an immediate opening for a Photographer / Editor.
- Demonstrated creativity and versatility with a good “eye” while shooting footage and editing
- Demonstrated ability to consistently use good judgment and decision-making skills
- Select compelling, important, empowering content for newscast
- Work with producers and graphic designers to visually enhance information in the newscast. Must make effective use of full screen graphics, lower thirds, boxes, and more
- Multimedia savvy! Always looking for ways to promote content on all Fox 13 media platforms
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person with co-workers and the public while working under pressure in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proven record of dependability, ability to consistently meet deadlines, and ability to work a variety of schedules to meet company needs (including being on-call and accessible via company cell phone at all times)
- Current Utah driver’s license or the ability to obtain one; excellent driving record
- Ability to lift heavy objects and climb stairs
- Excellent hearing and vision corrected to 20/20; ability to listen and comprehend scanner traffic particularly while performing other functions
- Strongly prefer applicants with a bachelor’s degree in communication, broadcast journalism, film/television, related field or equivalent
- Prefer applicants that have worked in a broadcasting environment similar to KSTU’s
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
If interested, please apply with resume, link to your most recent work, and complete a Tribune Media application to http://www.tribunemedia.com/careers/ AND send to KSTU-TV.
KSTU Fox 13 Television Human Resources
5020 West Amelia Earhart Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
or FAX: (801) 536-1379
Email – email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications received, we will not be able to verify receipt of your resume or applications. A KSTU/Fox 13 representative will contact you for a phone or in-person interview, should your application be selected.
KSTU-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer