Fitness expert Denise Druce tells us how we can look back to look forward. It's important to take an assessment of the past year in order to choose how you will spend your time in 2017.
- New Years Resolutions often fail (They usually involve a “don’t”…we need to create a “DO”)
- Keep a Calendar/Time Journal
- New Years Eve Reflection
- “Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” ~Bill Gates
- Looking forward…how do I want to spend my time/money/energy in 2017
- Now looking at that, what is a powerful statement that will get me there?
You can get more information about Denise here.