Davinna Kunz shared fun new ways to use chalkboards! They are not just for kids anymore and can be used everywhere in your home, from the kitchen to the garden. Davinna used chalkboard spray paint to achieve her unique projects. She was able to create a number of projects including:
- Outdoor wall chalkboard, great for backyards and to keep kids away from the driveway.
- The front of a lemonade stand, the posts were made from old wrapping paper rolls, genius!
- Garden labels, use the free paint stir sticks that you get from the hardware store to keep your garden organized a kitchen.
- Menu planner for the kitchen that can be updated and looks beautiful at the same time.
- Date night jar filled with date night ideas that work for any night.
For more fun and creative ideas, click here. You can also follow her creative adventures on Instagram at @thekeeperofthecrayons.