Ham, Brie and Apple Butter Sliders (09.24.15)
- 8 roll, split
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup apple butter (jarred)
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 8 square slices
- 1/2 lb. Birchberry Honey or Pit Ham, sliced
- 1 apple, any kind, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
On a greased baking sheet, dive butter and apple butter amongst 8 split rolls. Spread butter on one half and apple butter on the other half. Place one piece of Brie cheese per roll and some of the ham on each. Bake for 4-6 minutes until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown.
Divide apple slices and nuts on each slider. Serve immediately.
Sponsor: Dan’s Market