Showers and thunderstorms are moving across northern Utah and southwest Wyoming again Tuesday.
Heavy rain is possible with the strongest storms and accumulating snow can be expected above 8,000 feet.
Showers and thunderstorms are also possible across central Utah this afternoon and evening.
It will be partly cloudy across the south with a slight chance of isolated late-day showers and thunderstorms.
Download the just-released Fox 13 Weather app to keep you and your family safe.
Get live weather updates, live streaming newscasts and keep an eye on the storms with severe weather alerts.
Fox 13’s interactive radar brings you a powerful weather tool you can use to track storms, while updated weather forecasts will let you plan ahead to avoid severe weather.
Be sure to download the new Fox 13 weather app to stay ahead of the severe weather and get the latest updates on the developing conditions in your area.
The FOX 13 Weather app includes:
* Severe weather alerts
* Live radar in the highest resolution available (250 meter)
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you and your family safe in severe weather
* Current, hourly and daily forecasts
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery