Chuck Wagon Beef and Beans (07.22.14)
- 1 lb. ground beef, browned
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Brown ground beef with the onion, salt and pepper. In a 9” x 13” baking dish, add the meat and onions and all remaining ingredients. Stir well. Bake for 1 hour covered.
Remove lid or foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes.