- 1/2 pound soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- One 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced or grated
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the soba and cook until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Whisk in the olive oil. Add the carrots, scallions and soba to the bowl and toss to combine.
In a a large bowl, add the warm noodles, bean sprouts, broccoli and carrots. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Sponsor: Dan's Market