- 2 cups Clinton’s Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup dried fruits and nuts, any kind
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 8 oz. miniature or regular marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons Miller’s Clove Honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (optional)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Combine the granola, cereal, dried fruits and nuts in a large bowl.
Grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows while consistently stirring until completely melted. Turn off the heat. Add honey, peanut butter and chocolate chips, if using. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Combine all ingredients by pouring butter mixture over the granola mixture; mix well.
Pour into greased baking dish. Let cool. Cut into bars.
Note: Add desired extra ingredients, such as candies, chocolate or vanilla chips. Use and flavor Clinton’s granola in place of the Apple Cinnamon.