Pipe burst causes water damage in WSU building
OGDEN — Stores in the Shepherd Union Building at Weber State University have closed due to a water leak on the second floor, officials said Monday afternoon.
The water leak was caused by a pipe burst, which closed the Fireplace Lounge and WSU campus stores, said WSU spokeswoman Allison Barlow Hess.
The Internet was also shutdown but has been restored.
The water has been shut off and officials are determining how much damage was done to the bookstore, Hess said.
The building is open but access is temporarily limited in certain areas.