- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tomato, diced, juiced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup Colby jack cheese or Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 Deer Creek Smokey Chipotle Tortillas
Add the first 10 ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Spread onto tortillas, leaving about an inch all the way around.
Roll tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour. Slice about 1-1½ inch thick.