IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Man burned in flash fire taken to hospital by helicopter

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
generic Local News

BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah – A man was taken by medical helicopter to a hospital after he was burned while working on an A/C unit Sunday morning.

Chief Deputy Kevin Potter, Box Elder County Sheriff’s Office, said a 29-year-old Tooele man who is an outside contractor for Autoliv was working on the roof of the Autoliv plant, located at 16700 West Highway 83 in Promontory.

Potter said there was a flash fire, and the man was burned on his arms and face. The man was taken by helicopter to a Salt Lake area hospital.

FOX 13 News will have more information as it becomes available.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,822 other followers