Man burned in flash fire taken to hospital by helicopter
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah – A man was taken by medical helicopter to a hospital after he was burned while working on an A/C unit Sunday morning.
Chief Deputy Kevin Potter, Box Elder County Sheriff’s Office, said a 29-year-old Tooele man who is an outside contractor for Autoliv was working on the roof of the Autoliv plant, located at 16700 West Highway 83 in Promontory.
Potter said there was a flash fire, and the man was burned on his arms and face. The man was taken by helicopter to a Salt Lake area hospital.
FOX 13 News will have more information as it becomes available.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- Utah Supreme Court considers overturning child killer's conviction
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue
- Shocking new gun control ad released around Newtown anniversary