- 1 lb. snap peas
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (optional)
- 12 leaves fresh mint, chopped
- 12-14 large basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Rinse, dry, and trim the snap peas. Roughly chop the snap peas. In a large bowl combine the peas, peppers, celery, carrot and tomato.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, honey, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
Add the dressing to the vegetables. Toss until evenly coated with the dressing. Serve immediately or cover and chill.