Man stuck in the middle of Lake Mary airlifted to area hospital
SALT LAKE COUNTY — An 18-year-old man was pulled out of Lake Mary up Big Cottonwood Canyon after going under water, officials said Monday.
The teen was swimming with friends when he started to struggle, said Unified police spokesman Lt. Justin Hoyal.
The victim complained of not being able to breathe and was airlifted to an area hospital as a precaution. Hoyal said the teen is currently breathing fine..
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol