Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll leave Jazz, head to Atlanta
Utah Jazz free-agents and fan favorites Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll will be joining the Atlanta Hawks next season, according to an ESPN report Friday.
Millsap has reportedly agreed to a two-year, $19 million contract with the Hawks, while Carroll will sign a two-year, $5 million contract.
The Jazz had to renounce their rights to Millsap on Friday due to a trade with the Golden State Warriors.
Carroll tweeted out this thank you to Jazz fans on Friday:
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight