Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll leave Jazz, head to Atlanta
Utah Jazz free-agents and fan favorites Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll will be joining the Atlanta Hawks next season, according to an ESPN report Friday.
Millsap has reportedly agreed to a two-year, $19 million contract with the Hawks, while Carroll will sign a two-year, $5 million contract.
The Jazz had to renounce their rights to Millsap on Friday due to a trade with the Golden State Warriors.
Carroll tweeted out this thank you to Jazz fans on Friday:
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say