Big Budah’s blog: Softball, sun stroke and sleep apnea
I’m still struggling with the pain from my two teeth that were pulled last week. (See previous blog post.) This has also made it difficult to eat.
I had trouble getting to the gym this week with my daughter’s softball tourney in Heber City. I am glad I can help with team cheers and positivity.
I suffered from a case of dehydration and sun stroke while at 7 Peaks with my family.
I had a great 4th of July at the Freedom Festival in Provo in great part because it was easier to walk and stand for longer periods of time due to my weight loss.
I have experienced sleeping without my apnea machine and am seeing some better results… I should be off the machine in no time!
Thanks so much for reading and for your continued support. It means so much to me.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Rock slide leaves 2 people dead inside house in Rockville
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- 2 dead after head-on collision near Axtell