Teens in custody for threatening Steubenville, Ohio rape victim
(CNN) — Two 16-year-old females are in custody, suspected of making threats via Twitter against the victim in the Steubenville, Ohio, rape case. Jefferson County Sheriff Fred Abdalla said Monday. The sheriff said one threat was to “beat her ass, ” while the other promised to kill the rape victim. Both teen suspects are Steubenville residents, he said.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- 2 people dead inside house hit by rockslide in Rockville, officials say
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Another push for Mormon women to wear pants to church