Bomb threat reported at Edgemont Elementary in Provo
PROVO, Utah — Provo police responded to to Edgemont Elementary School Thursday morning after a report of a bomb threat was received.
The school was placed on lockdown from 9:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. as police combed the building for explosive materials. No explosive materials were found and police moved the focus of their investigation to locating the person who called in the threat.
Watch FOX 13 News and fox13now.com for details as they become available.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say