Bomb threat reported at Edgemont Elementary in Provo
PROVO, Utah — Provo police responded to to Edgemont Elementary School Thursday morning after a report of a bomb threat was received.
The school was placed on lockdown from 9:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. as police combed the building for explosive materials. No explosive materials were found and police moved the focus of their investigation to locating the person who called in the threat.
Watch FOX 13 News and fox13now.com for details as they become available.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory