Officials investigating North Salt Lake warehouse fire
NORTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Officials are investigating what caused a fire that torched a North Salt Lake warehouse Wednesday night.
It happened around 9:30 p.m. at 645 North Taylor Way.
Firefighters said several businesses occupy the warehouse. The fire destroyed one of them. There were reports of flames shooting out of the roof.
“Even as we were arriving, the police department was advising that the building was well involved in fire,” said Chief Jim Rampton, South Davis Metro Fire Department.
Officials have not released damage estimates.
No one was inside when the fire broke out and there were no reports of injuries.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen named person of interest in brothers' deaths
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind