Bowlers strike against breast cancer
SALT LAKE CITY — Utahns went to bowling alleys on Saturday to score a strike against breast cancer.
The 11th Annual Bowl for the Cure event takes place Saturday and Sunday at Bonwood Bowl, located at 2500 South Main Street in Salt Lake City. The event raises money for the local chapter of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation.
This event is sponsored by the Great Salt Lake USBC Bowling Association. The organization has donated more than $125,000 over the years to the cause, and this year they hope to donate $40,000.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic is slowly moving in Virgin River Gorge, officials say
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight