Senior sizzle: elderly couple caught “celebrating” Valentine’s Day early
CNN– You’re never too old to show someone your love… But if you do it in the wrong place, you could get into trouble.
Two senior citizens in California did just that.
Rachel Shelvin, owner of Doc’s Smoked Barbecue and Burgers in Sonora, saw an elderly couple celebrating Valentine’s Day a little early, without their clothes on.
When the police showed up, they found two senior citizens, a 62-year-old man and a 72-year-old woman, having sex in their car.
The elderly couple was cited for indecent exposure and released.
Shelvin said she wasn’t mad about the fooling around, but wonders if she’ll see the couple again since the guy involved was a regular customer, “Yeah, it might be a little awkward, we might all be like ‘you go deal with him, no you go deal with him.’”
News of the “Senior Sizzle” is getting mixed reactions around town.
Source: CNN via KOVR.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats