Viral video: who stole the sprinkles from the sprinkle jar?
Mom catches son in the middle of “Sprinklegate” fib and it’s going viral.
“My 3-year-old fibbing to my face, and it is surprisingly cute haha! After I filmed it we had a VERY long talk about the difference between telling the truth and not telling the truth. He has an amazing imagination and loves to tell us stories. I saw this as a sweet moment, something that every child goes through…where they try to push the boundaries to see how far they can go. And I thought I’d share it with my friends and family. And apparently, the world seems to enjoy it, too. We are currently working on the difference, and he is doing really well.”
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats