Missing woman found safe
UPDATE: The Bountiful City Police Dept. says that Sharon Ann Chatwin has been found safe.
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – The Bountiful City Police Dept. has issued an endangered missing person advisory for 46-year-old Sharon Ann Chatwin.
Bountiful police say Chatwin hasn’t been seen since Jan. 31.
She may be in the company of 49-year-old Ector Martinez Medina, who was last known to have plans to travel to Wendover, Nev., for the Super Bowl. No contact has been made with Ector.
He may be driving a blue 1999 Jeep Cherokee with Utah license plate C89 9HS.
If anyone has information about this case is asked to contact the Bountiful City Police Department at 801-298-6000 under case number 2013-000415.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving