Suspect wanted for four robberies in 48 hours
MURRAY, Utah — Police are searching for a man who may have robbed as many as four locations in 48 hours.
Police said there were two robberies on Saturday night at a Del Taco and a Wal-Mart.
On Sunday there was another robbery at the Wendy’s at 484 West and 4500 South. Police said the suspect allegedly showed a handgun and demanded money before taking off. A Chevron at 3900 South and 300 East was robbed 30 minutes later.
Lt. Justin Hoyal of the Unified Police Department said the description of the man in each incident is the same.
“This suspect is the same suspect that committed two robberies last night in our jurisdiction at the Wal-Mart and at the Del Taco,” he said. “This is somebody that we want to get caught and get off the streets.”
The suspect is described as an African American man about 6 feet tall with a medium build. He was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with a red stripe and a white logo, black pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is encouraged to call 801-743-7000.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base