Taylorsville to swear in new council member
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — The city of Taylorsville will officially have a new council member Thursday at noon.
Wednesday night, the council picked attorney Brad Christopherson over six other candidates.
Christopherson takes over for Jerry Rechtenbach, who left after being appointed interim mayor.
Christopherson said he will focus on economic development as well as fire protection. He will be sworn in at noon Thursday at the Taylorsville City Hall.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age