I-15 on-ramp reopened in Woods Cross after fuel spill
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – The on-ramp to southbound I-15 reopened at 2600 South in Woods Cross on Thursday night after a fuel leak.
South Davis Metro Fire officials say that a pup trailer rolled, causing it to leak diesel fuel.
The the 2600 South on-rampto southbound I-15 and westbound 2600 South at I-15 in Woods Cross were closed until just before 10 p.m. while crews worked to move the fuel to another tanker.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving