I-15 on-ramp reopened in Woods Cross after fuel spill
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – The on-ramp to southbound I-15 reopened at 2600 South in Woods Cross on Thursday night after a fuel leak.
South Davis Metro Fire officials say that a pup trailer rolled, causing it to leak diesel fuel.
The the 2600 South on-rampto southbound I-15 and westbound 2600 South at I-15 in Woods Cross were closed until just before 10 p.m. while crews worked to move the fuel to another tanker.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say