Suspects arrested after 3-state high-speed chase
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah – Two people were taken into custody after a high-speed chase through Arizona, Nevada and Utah on Wednesday.
Utah Highway Patrol officials were notified that the suspect vehicle was traveling northbound on I-15 towards the Utah border, so they set up road spikes at milepost 2, and the suspect vehicle traveled through those spikes.
All four tires on the suspect vehicle had deflated by milepost 6, at which point the male driver attempted to run. He was caught by Arizona officers.
The driver and a female passenger were taken into custody.
Police say they found methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and alcohol inside the car.
Arizona and Nevada Highway Patrol will follow up with their own charges.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory