TONIGHT: Big Budah – Losing for Life
For those of you who haven’t heard, I’m undergoing surgery on Friday in an effort to control my weight problem. This has been a long time coming for me. Surgery does have complications, it does have risks, but the benefit outweighs the risks.
Some people might think this is drastic, but if everything goes the way it’s supposed to, this will literally save my life. Tamara Vaifanua is doing a piece on my surgery, which airs on FOX 13 News at Nine on Thursday, January 31. I hope you will watch it and continue to follow my “Losing for Life” journey.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving