Man looking for owner of phone with newborn photos
SALT LAKE CITY – A man riding FrontRunner in Woods Cross says he found a lost phone earlier this week and is hoping to get it back to its owner.
The screen on the phone was destroyed, but when the man and his roommate put the SIM card into another phone, they found pictures of a newborn baby and its mother on the card, including some that look like they were taken shortly after the baby was born.
Now the man is hoping he can get the phone and those photos back to their owner.
“I have children of my own and those times when a child is born…you can’t replace those times,” said Gregory Harrison. “We figured that they probably wanted it back.”
If the phone belongs to you or someone you know, call the FOX 13 news desk at 801-536-1313 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol