Man creates 22-foot ‘ice castle’
HOOPER, Utah — Hooper resident Jared Taylor has created a 22-foot “ice castle” by planting his Christmas tree in a flower bed and letting his sprinklers spray it for several nights.
Taylor said it was a fun project he and his two children worked on.
“My 7-year-old and my 4-year-old, we’d come out at night and work on the ice castle, and we’d get the icicles and make some slush and kind of graft the icicles, go and cement them on,” he said.
Taylor said he has turned off his sprinklers and is now letting his creation melt.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man killed after semitrailers collide on freeway