More charges for man arrested in officer-involved shooting
SALT LAKE CITY- More charges have been filed against a man accused of shooting at cars along Legacy Parkway earlier this month.
Police say 37-year-old Marco Antonio Guizar is charged with pointing a weapon at Salt Lake County drivers in two additional incidents.
Police arrested him on January 16 after they say he was shooting at cars driving along Legacy Parkway before leading police on a high-speed chase and engaging in a shootout with officers in Farmington.
He’s charged with attempted aggravated murder and three counts of aggravated assault for that incident.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base