More charges for man arrested in officer-involved shooting
SALT LAKE CITY- More charges have been filed against a man accused of shooting at cars along Legacy Parkway earlier this month.
Police say 37-year-old Marco Antonio Guizar is charged with pointing a weapon at Salt Lake County drivers in two additional incidents.
Police arrested him on January 16 after they say he was shooting at cars driving along Legacy Parkway before leading police on a high-speed chase and engaging in a shootout with officers in Farmington.
He’s charged with attempted aggravated murder and three counts of aggravated assault for that incident.
- Viral Video: 'Kiss The Girl In Real Life' filmed in Utah
- Authorities identify victim in Taylorsville homicide investigation
- Condition of DNA leaves questions unanswered in case of 7 dead infants
- Suspect in custody after SWAT situation in Ogden
- 2 sustain serious to critical injuries in 4-car crash, lane closures on Bangerter Highway