Fight breaks out after football game
SALT LAKE CITY — A fight broke out Sunday afternoon following the 49ers and Falcons football game.
Lt. Carl Merino of the Salt Lake City Police said it all started when some 49ers fans were celebrating their team’s victory outside of Legends Pub and Grill, located at 677 South 200 West.
“We had people leaving the establishment after the game, celebrating. Some people out in the parking lot took exception, apparently their team didn’t win. A fight ensued. A knife was seen,” Merino said.
Merino said the knife was passed around to several different people once the police arrived, and they haven’t recovered it. There were no injuries, and the suspects didn’t want to tell the police what happened when questioned.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Viral Video: Father sick of 'Let it Go'
- USDA: Recalled beef may have reached 35 states, 173 stores in Utah
- Malaysian officials: Despite media reports of crash, no confirmation, no wreckage
- Report: 2 charged after Mo. students find dead infant in cave