Sandy firefighters respond to mobile home blaze
SANDY, Utah – Sandy firefighters responded to a fire they think was sparked after a homeowner tried to thaw frozen pipes.
The fire started at around 2:30 p.m. on Monday at a mobile trailer near 8800 South and 200 West. Firefighters said the flames spread quickly and gutted the home.
Multiple crews responded to the fire, and the homeowners were able to escape. There were no injuries.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Washington woman unknowingly live-tweets husband's death
- Utah Supreme Court considers overturning child killer's conviction
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue
- Shocking new gun control ad released around Newtown anniversary