Sandy firefighters respond to mobile home blaze
SANDY, Utah – Sandy firefighters responded to a fire they think was sparked after a homeowner tried to thaw frozen pipes.
The fire started at around 2:30 p.m. on Monday at a mobile trailer near 8800 South and 200 West. Firefighters said the flames spread quickly and gutted the home.
Multiple crews responded to the fire, and the homeowners were able to escape. There were no injuries.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say