KFC bucket sign knocked to ground by winds
SANDY, Utah — The wind is blamed for blowing a giant KFC bucket sign off its pole in Sandy.
It happened sometime overnight Wednesday into Thursday at the KFC at 653 East 9400 South in Sandy.
It is not clear how or when the sign will be repaired.
The winds are ushering in a winter storm that is expected to begin during Thursday’s evening commute and last through Saturday morning.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory