Body identified as Ogden woman missing since October
OGDEN, Utah – Police have identified a body found in December as that of a woman who had been missing since October.
Police say Lori Dixon was last seen leaving her apartment on Oct. 15 after an argument with her adult daughter. Her daughter told police that Dixon had left without her cell phone or purse.
A body was found near 20th Street and Wall Ave. on Dec. 21. Ogden Police Lt. Tony Fox says that body was identified as Dixon.
Fox says there was no sign of foul play, but detectives are waiting for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say