Man falls 45 feet off SLC billboard
SALT LAKE CITY – A man fell 45 feet off a billboard in Salt Lake City on Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened at 635 West and 700 South just before 12:45 p.m. Thursday.
Fire crews say the man was conscious and breathing when they arrived. He was taken Intermountain Medical Center in serious condition.
Firefighters say he likely survived the fall because he was wearing protective equipment, which reduced the impact.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Body found in Memory Grove, death possibly related to alcohol