Man falls 45 feet off SLC billboard
SALT LAKE CITY – A man fell 45 feet off a billboard in Salt Lake City on Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened at 635 West and 700 South just before 12:45 p.m. Thursday.
Fire crews say the man was conscious and breathing when they arrived. He was taken Intermountain Medical Center in serious condition.
Firefighters say he likely survived the fall because he was wearing protective equipment, which reduced the impact.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Rock slide leaves 2 people dead inside house in Rockville
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- 2 dead after head-on collision near Axtell