University of Utah launches ‘Imagine U’ campaign
A new advertising campaign was launched by the University of Utah Tuesday.
The university’s “Imagine U” campaign encourages people to imagine their futures, then make them a reality.
“Student success is very important to us here at the University of Utah. Imagine U, we really feel, captures the mindset of a person that would thrive here,” said William Warren, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer at the university.
Students, faculty, staff and alumni helped develop the brand by completing surveys that identified the university’s best attributes. Those attributes, which include hands-on learning and scenic surroundings, are featured heavily in the ad campaign.
Imagine U TV ads started running on Tuesday. Radio, billboard and print ads are expected to appear before the end of January.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory