Man takes plea deal in Olympic Oval theft
KEARNS, Utah – A man accused of stealing from the Utah Olympic Oval took a plea deal.
41-year-old Jesse Michael Wood pleaded guilty to two third degree felony theft charges. In exchange, four additional theft charges were dropped.
Police say he and another man stole thousands of dollars in skating equipment in July 2012.
Wood is scheduled to be sentenced on March 1.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving