Santa stops at Deer Valley
PARK CITY — It’s the busiest day of the year for Santa Claus, but that didn’t keep him from visiting children at Deer Valley on Monday.
“He always stops by Deer Valley on Christmas Eve. He makes the rounds of Snow Park and Silver Lake, passes out candy canes, gets those last minute wish lists in,” said Deer Valley communications manager Emily Summers.
Santa wasn’t the only visitor from out of town.
“We tend to see most of our destination visitors this week. Lots of people from New York and California definitely enjoying their white Christmas here in Utah and we couldn’t be happier with the forecast,” Summers said.
FOX 13 also spoke with people who traveled from Florida and Louisiana to enjoy the greatest snow on Earth.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Utah ranked worst state for drinking
- Convicted murderer Martin MacNeill attempts suicide in jail
- Nearly all of Utah under winter storm warning or winter weather advisory
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"