Santa surprises family of special needs children
SALT LAKE CITY – Christmas came early for a family who returned to Utah this week after adopting a special needs child.
Santa Claus himself showed up to greet the Green family, who has adopted six special needs children, all from China.
The Puzzle Them Home nonprofit is working to build a bigger home for the family with accommodations for special needs children.
While the home won’t be ready for a few months, the nonprofit worked with the Children in the Earth organization to bring Santa to the Greens, surprising them with presents and Christmas cheer.
“The gifts Santa brought were from those Angel Trees from Children in the Earth and we’re so grateful to everyone that contributed to that and made it a special day for Kallie and all of the kids,” said Christianne Green.
The Greens also have three biological children.
- Officials report earthquake that was felt in Salt Lake Valley
- Experts, residents react to earthquake that shook Salt Lake Valley
- Hiker stumbles upon skeletal remains in Provo Canyon
- Suspect in Taylorsville homicide in custody, man had ticket to leave country
- Tennessee family finds dead man under deck during Easter egg hunt