Mountain Crest High cancels class Friday after threat
HYRUM, Utah — Classes are canceled Friday for Mountain Crest High School in the Cache County School District.
According to administrators, there was a threat made on the school last night.
In light on the recent shooting in Newtown, Conn. and the fact that Friday was only scheduled to be a half-day, the staff decided to be cautious and cancel class for the day.
The cancellation only affects Mountain Crest High. All other schools will run as scheduled.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say