Mountain Crest High cancels class Friday after threat
HYRUM, Utah — Classes are canceled Friday for Mountain Crest High School in the Cache County School District.
According to administrators, there was a threat made on the school last night.
In light on the recent shooting in Newtown, Conn. and the fact that Friday was only scheduled to be a half-day, the staff decided to be cautious and cancel class for the day.
The cancellation only affects Mountain Crest High. All other schools will run as scheduled.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats