Woman injured in crash on I-15 in Farmington
A woman was injured in a crash on I-15 southbound in Farmington Tuesday morning.
The driver lost control, hit a median guard rail and veered over to the SR-89 on ramp and hit a barrier, according to the Utah Department of Public Safety.
The 33-year-old woman was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Ogden with non-life threatening injuries.
Lanes on I-15 southbound near mile post 324 (near Lagoon Amusement Park) were closed for about 45 minutes while crews worked to clear the crash.
DPS said no other vehicles were involved in the crash.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base