Woman helps Big Budah finish blood drive inspired jingle
Big Budah was at the Reach Out Utah Blood Drive on Tuesday. He asked Marsha Gifford, Smith’s Grocery Stores vice president of public affairs to help him finish a jingle about the blood drive.
In Utah, someone needs blood every eight minutes, but Julia Wulf with the American Red Cross says donations go down during the holiday season and they have trouble keeping up with the demand.
For more, visit www.redcrossblood.org.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say