No Bake Chocolate, Almond, Cranberry Crisps (12.11.12)
by Jennifer Burns, Dan’s Market
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
Place semisweet and white chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 45 seconds. Stir, and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Add cereal and remaining ingredients; stir quickly to combine. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet; chill 1 hour or until firm.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Man found frozen to death in South Salt Lake identified
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Video: Girl surprises deaf parents with sign language during program
- Man killed after semitrailers collide on freeway