Woman arrested after allegedly stabbing husband
TOOELE, Utah – A Tooele woman was arrested after allegedly attempting to kill her husband on Saturday night.
Police responded to a domestic violence call near 49 West and 1930 North in Tooele at around 7 p.m.
They arrived to find a man had been stabbed in the upper torso. He was taken to a local hospital via medical helicopter and is expected to survive.
The man’s wife, 41-year-old Tiffany Buhler, was arrested for allegedly stabbing him. She is being held on attempted homicide charges.
- Matthew David Stewart found dead in jail cell in apparent suicide
- Couple killed in motor home crash during family trip to Disneyland
- Investigation into West Point boys' deaths wraps up
- Wiretap warrants reveal new details in Susan Cox Powell disappearance
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment