Motivation guru Zig Ziglar dies at 86
By Alan Duke, CNN
(CNN) — Motivational speaker and author Zig Ziglar died Wednesday in Dallas “after a short bout with pneumonia,” his spokesman said. He was 86.
The self-described Undisputed King of Motivation was known for his seminars, which grew into large gatherings held in packed arenas.
Ziglar wrote more than two dozen books on salesmanship and motivation over the past five decades.
He was born Hilary Hinton Ziglar in Coffee County, Alabama. His family moved to Yazoo City, Mississippi, and later to New York City.
™ & © 2012 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Mom gives bullying daughter a unique punishment
- Oklahoma tornado survivor finds dog buried alive under rubble [VIDEO]
- Thrift shop clothes punishment for bullying tween gets mixed reviews
- Teen featured in viral video dies-- leaves incredible message behind
- Viral music video laments lowered LDS missionary age