State of the art facility keeps safes secure
SANDY, Utah – One of the most secure buildings in Utah was once an old gas station. Now it’s a state of the art facility that houses hundreds of safe deposit boxes.
Safe Haven Private Vaults in Sandy has walls made of ballistic-grade materials, a retina scan, bulletproof and blast-resistant glass, and plenty more security.
“We also have motion sensors, pressure sensors, laser sensors. Any sensor you could think of we’ve got it,” said Nathan Coccimiglio, owner of Safe Haven Private Vaults.
Anyone can get a safe deposit box and it’s completely anonymous, but the boxes also have only one key. If you lose yours, you’re out of luck because there isn’t a spare; it’s all part of the security.
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight