‘Dallas’ star Larry Hagman dies
Iconic actor Larry Hagman, best known for his role as J.R. Ewing on “Dallas,” died Friday.
Hagman also starred in “I Dream of Jeannie.” He died in a Dallas hospital from complications with his recent battle with cancer. Friends, family and “Dallas” co-stars Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray were at his bedside.
Hagman was 81.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving