Body taken from Roosevelt mortuary
ROOSEVELT, Utah – Members of the Ute Indian Tribe took a body from a Roosevelt, Utah, funeral home amid legal disputes.
Teddy Serawop died on Nov. 5, but his funeral was pending because of legal disputes between members of his family.
Acting on tribal court order, members of the Ute Tribe took Serawop’s body from the Hullinger Mortuary in Roosevelt. The tribe says Serawop was buried on Wednesday morning in Randlett, Utah, in the cultural traditions of the Ute tribe.
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Charges against Aron Ralston, amputee hiker depicted in film '127 Hours', dismissed
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Man pulls prank on friend to teach him a lesson about drunk driving