Body taken from Roosevelt mortuary
ROOSEVELT, Utah – Members of the Ute Indian Tribe took a body from a Roosevelt, Utah, funeral home amid legal disputes.
Teddy Serawop died on Nov. 5, but his funeral was pending because of legal disputes between members of his family.
Acting on tribal court order, members of the Ute Tribe took Serawop’s body from the Hullinger Mortuary in Roosevelt. The tribe says Serawop was buried on Wednesday morning in Randlett, Utah, in the cultural traditions of the Ute tribe.
- Police: Utah woman gave birth to, killed 6 infants in 10-year span
- Photos: 'Blood Moon' Lunar Eclipse (April 2014)
- Boyfriend, neighbors speak about woman accused of killing six newborns
- VIDEO: Simon Cowell apologizes to 79-year-old dancing dynamo
- Pedestrian hit, killed by FrontRunner train, police say