Girl injured in sledding accident
KAYSVILLE, Utah — According to the Davis County Sheriff’s Office, a girl was injured sledding after she struck a tree Saturday afternoon.
The accident was in a residential area at 1097 East and 450 North.
At about 3 p.m., the victim was transported to the hospital and is said to be in stable condition. Police initially ordered a medical helicopter to be put on standby as a precaution.
FOX 13 will have more when further details are released.
- Traffic moving again after hundreds were stuck in Virgin River Gorge
- Video: Sandy Hook victim's mother shares emotional message: "Evil did not win"
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- Video: Hilarious compilation of dogs too terrified to pass cats
- Victim in fatal snowmobile accident was stationed at Hill Air Force Base